We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us, and understand how we use it to offer you a better and more unique and inspiring experience. See the pelagiasyard.com website for more information about us. The data controller is Taverna Pelagia´s Yard (referred to in this Notice as “we” or “us”) We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal data. We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms such as data controller, special categories of personal data, then read about these and some others in Key terms.When you register for any of our services, you may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your email address and phone number
- Information about your browsing behaviour on our website.
- Information about when you click on one of our adverts, including those shown on other organisations’ websites.
- Information about the way you access our digital services, including operating system, IP address, online identifiers and browser details.
- Personal data you provide when you connect with us, including by email and phone or through social media, such as your name, username and contact details.
- Details of emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on.
- Your feedback and contributions to customer surveys and questionnaires.
- If you log-in using your social network credentials to connect to our platforms and online services e.g. Facebook, Google+ YouTube and Twitter, you will agree to share your user details with us. For example, your name, email address, date of birth, location and any other information you choose to share with us.
- We use personal data about other individuals provided by you, such as those people on your booking.
- By providing other people’s personal data, you must be sure that they agree to this and you are allowed to provide it. You should also ensure that, where appropriate, they understand how their personal data may be used by us.
- We have your consent;
- It is necessary for a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another individual;